~500 Jobs per-week
Key provider to the water industry
The Directors and management of Crossglade have been working in the water industry for over 20years. In 2002 a decision was made and Crossglade was born.
Since 2002 we have been growing from strength to strength where we have developed our skills and relationships this has led us to have long-term partnerships with regional water suppliers in the Essex and Suffolk area i.e: Northumbrian Water Group. This has allowed us to innovate and deliver value as the main contractor for the R&M and Metering being responsible for carrying out the following services on their behalf.
- Repair & Maintenance
- New Connections (including under-pressure drillings)
- Meter Installations & Replacement on domestic and commercial properties
- Repair burst main from 2 to 42 inch
- Service repairs
- Bypass meters for large mains up to & exceeding 36 inches
- Fire Hydrant and Wash out installations
As a multi skilled team we also carry out work for Strutt & Parkers Farms Limited where we maintain, repair and install irrigation systems.Currently we are growing due to high quality service-delivery and competitive rates. We find time to work with our chosen charities BOPH, Little Havens Hospice and Water Aid.
As a growing business we are currently operating 25-30 teams with over 60 team members. We carry out reactive works, keeping up with tight deadlines, performing work with good quality and fast turn around and highly competitive prices, our clients can be confident in our ability.
We know as with many industries; quality and compliance are increasingly high on the agenda for selecting long-term partners, which is why we are an Achilles Group Limited supplier and CIPS; which requires Audits, helps lay out best-practices, and serves as a seal of approval, and quality for the works we undertake. This means
- We are a trusted, verified independent supplier
- You can track supplier audit performance trends
- Our system(s) have been independently reviewed by a third-party
- We are dedicated to continuous improvement
- Working together we can raise industry standards
Of course accreditation and Audits only go so far, and as a passionate, progressive team, we are always looking to go further; which is why we have additional internal standards, comply with all relevant legislation, and have meetings to discuss innovations, service-planning and how we can continue to exceed expectations.